Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome home- Our new "Farm House"

Well this is it! I have not had a chance to post about the new home yet! I call it our farm house because it sits on 4.7 acres and we plan on making it a mini farm. The house itself is a builder home so its basic but nice. I have this huge blank canvas that I get to make my own. I will be posting as I transform it into our rustic classy farm home!

This is the kitchen and dining area.
The office and the entrances into the kitchen and office.
The living area and the awesome fire place!
A couple of the bedrooms and part of the master bath. The master bathroom has a unique design and prohibits and full picture of the bathroom.
 The side yard!

Be looking out for future posts of projects and transformations! (Hint: The orange in the living room and the pink in the bedroom... was one of the first things to change.)

No comments:

Post a Comment