Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Living Room Progress!

So here is what we have so far. We are still working on unpacking so there are still some things laying around. So we decided the rusty orange color had to go. It was not a horrible color it was just too much of it. We went with the Glidden Wood Smoke color but had it mixed as Behr paint. 

I thought I would share some of my bargain finds that I used in the living room. The tables are the ones that I gave a face lift to. You can see the post for that HERE.

The rug was a great find at Dirt Cheap in Pensacola, FL.. I got it for $40! It is an 8x10. I LOVE it and love it more because I did not have to spend a fortune on it.

The throw pillows were $8 and I found them at Ross at the Eastern Shore Center in Malbis.

I got the set of curtains (2 panels) for $19.99 at TJMaxx!

I got the blue chair for an amazing price thanks to a yard sale trip with my friend. I got it for $10!!! We had to rearrange her Tahoe to make it fit and she was such a good sport. It has been my best find yet and it is in such great condition!

The sign on the fire place was free! We found it outside. It was the previous owners from when they were selling their chickens.

Everything else is just stuff that I have already owned. So far the living room decorating has not been anywhere near breaking the bank!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to come over and sit in your living room!!!! It's so big but so cozy!!!!

    ReplyDelete